Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Auteur Message
takeilea

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 12:12 (2016) Répondre en citant Back to top

Download Flash Player Per Android 4.1.2 > bit.ly/2f8cKVp

Download Flash Player Per Android 4.1.2, download vlc media player site oficial do bahia

a326485f67
Tuttavia ci sono delle app di terze parti e degli stratagemmi che consentono di sfruttare ancora questa vecchia tecnologia su Android. A questo punto, visita un sito che contiene elementi in Flash e dovresti riuscire a riprodurli senza troppi problemi. More User name askanman2 User reviews 1 More Review Adobe Flash Player Advertisement . Step 5: Navigate to the location where youve placed the flash player apk file and tap on it and it will prompt you for the installation as you can see in the image below:. I ve made several attempts Help. Like us, tweet to us or +1 us, to keep up with our round the clock updates, reviews, guides and more. Re: How can I get Flash Player for Android 4.1.2? Josep Salvador Sep 10, 2013 7:58 AM (in response to VikramGaur) Hello,First of all many thanks for your prompt reply.This morning I tried with other versions and unfortunately after installation I couldnt use them.Best regards,Josep M. As well, although initially the company said that there would be no version compatible with the most recent editions of the operating system for mobile (Android 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3), during these months have been many users who have seen how the latest versions of Flash Player for Android 4.0 are also compatible with most devices running Android 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 Jelly Bean. Regards. Sign in0Search forums onlySearch forums onlyCancelForums HomeNewsPeopleProduct Menu beginsAdobe Creative CloudDownloading, Installing, Setting UpAdobe Flash PlayerAcrobat ReaderAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop LightroomAdobe Photoshop ElementsAdobe Dreamweaver Adobe MuseAdobe Animate CCAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After EffectsAdobe IllustratorAdobe InDesignView all communitiesExplore Menu beginsMeet the expertsLearn our productsConnect with your peersError: You don't have JavaScript enabled.

I would suggest going for Mozilla Firefox from Google Play. I downloaded Flash Player 11.1.111.64 on my Android tablet version 4.2.2 and when I tried to run it, it said A plugin is needed to run this content. Reply martin January 6, 2014 at 5:28 AM Downloaded 11.1.115.69 worked perfectly on my S3 was having issues with flash.this seemed to solve it Reply karim March 6, 2014 at 10:51 AM I HAVE ALSO THIS PROBLEM IN MY TABLET 3 GALAXY 3G.TOO MAUCH TIME DOWNLOADED. Io ti consiglio di usare Firefox che riesce a reggere il plugin di casa Adobe in maniera ancora abbastanza buona. It is also worth mentioning that this procedure of getting Flash on your Android 4.1 Jellybean powered phone is for everyone. Step 1: Navigate to the Settings App on your Android device. We believe that you have read enough and without further ado, heres the step-by-step guide for installing Adobe Flash Player on your Android device running Android 4.1 Jellybean or further.Advertisement The first step is to download the latest Flash Player version for your Android phone.

adobe flash player 10 free download for ipad 3macro flash player 10 free downloadfree download hd video player apkfree download adobe flash player for mobile htcflv player 8 free downloadhuong dan pk vlc media player downloadadobe flash player 0.9 download gamesdownload software gom player latest versiondownload aplikasi july player untuk s60 v3 gameum player download for windows 8

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 12:12 (2016) Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation